[Automated-testing] LTP and test metadata

Tim.Bird at sony.com Tim.Bird at sony.com
Thu Oct 3 14:35:24 PDT 2019

Just a note.  At the CKI hackfest we discussed adding meta-data
to kselftests, and came to the conclusion that for any meta-data
expressed in the Linux kernel tree inside source files, we're likely
going to have to use the kernel-doc format (or have to explain
why we're introducing a new structured-comment format).

I'm not sure if this influences the decision for other projects,
or if it matters, a long as there is a 'converter-to-json' for each
format used for this stuff.

And as another note, Fuego currently uses reStructuredText,
but we don't actually have the infrastructure in place to process
it yet.
 -- Tim