[Automated-testing] Call for agenda items for the Open Automated Testing Standard (OATS) call this Thursday Nov, 14th

Tim.Bird at sony.com Tim.Bird at sony.com
Wed Nov 13 04:05:59 PST 2019

I was just working on this!  I just saw that you had yours on the sched.org site, and
I'm uploading them now.  So no need for you to do anything more.  They should
be there in a minute or two.

But for future reference, you just edit the page and put a [[File:some-file-name.pdf]] link in the
table.  Then save the page, and click on the (should be colored-red) link, and upload
the file.  If you don't already have an elinux.org wiki account, you need to register for one first.
(I don't know if this takes time or is instantaneous or not).

Thanks for following up!
 -- Tim