[Automated-testing] Call for agenda items for the Open Automated Testing Standard (OATS) call this Thursday Nov, 14th

Tim.Bird at sony.com Tim.Bird at sony.com
Wed Nov 13 03:55:17 PST 2019

I haven't had time to follow up on my action items.  Most of mine involved
either work to do by myself, or subjects that I think I need to follow up on
via e-mails.

Here are some loose ends:
 - the "master scheduler" issue for the board management API layer
    - this is being discussed on another thread, and I'll add my thoughts there.
 - getting all presentations uploaded to https://elinux.org/Automated_Testing_Summit_2019#Presentations
    - I plan to contact individual speakers today for slides that we don't have yet.
- test definitions next steps
   - my survey did not result in clear recommendations for how to consolidate a single standard test definition
     - we agreed upon a first step, however, to adopt and/or experiment with LTP's json format for test meta-data
- everyone is to write a kcidb client for their system, and note any issues with the current schema
- there were a few hardware items discussed, that I'd like to see put on the wiki (at https://elinux.org/Board_Farm#Hardware)
   - USB-SD-MUX - looks like it's already there (Thanks!)
   - network-based HDMI distributor/grabber

I don't think any of these are good candidates for an agenda item.

 -- Tim