[Automated-testing] Structured feeds

Konstantin Ryabitsev konstantin at linuxfoundation.org
Tue Nov 12 14:54:00 PST 2019

On Tue, Nov 05, 2019 at 11:02:21AM +0100, Dmitry Vyukov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is another follow up after Lyon meetings. The main discussion was
> mainly around email process (attestation, archival, etc):
> https://lore.kernel.org/workflows/20191030032141.6f06c00e@lwn.net/T/#t
>
> I think providing info in a structured form is the key for allowing
> building more tooling and automation at a reasonable price. So I
> discussed with CI/Gerrit people and Konstantin how the structured
> information can fit into the current "feeds model" and what would be
> the next steps for bringing it to life.

BTW, someone recently highlighted the following project to me:

https://openci.io (certificate lapsed, so ignore the browser warning)

The goal of this workgroup was to establish cross-ci communication using
pubsub subscriptions and broadcasted events. The following docs may be
of interest to people on this list:

https://event-driven-federated-cicd.openci.io/key-considerations-and-contraints
https://pipeline-messaging-protocol.openci.io/

-K