[Automated-testing] Structured feeds

Dmitry Vyukov dvyukov at google.com
Thu Nov 7 01:13:54 PST 2019

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 9:48 AM <Tim.Bird at sony.com> wrote:
> [...]

Hi Tim,

Nobody yet tried to define exact formats. Generatelly it should expose
info about patches, comments, test results in an easy to consume form.
Here are examples for patchwork, git-appraise and gerrit:
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/api/patches/?order=-id
https://github.com/google/git-appraise/tree/master/schema
https://lore.kernel.org/workflows/87sgn0zr09.fsf@iris.silentflame.com/T/#m3db87b43cf5e581ba4d3a7fd5f1fbff5aea3546a
I would expect that the format would resemble these formats to
significant degree. But I guess we need to come up with something, try
to use, see what's missing/needs to be improved and iterate.
Do you have any specific recommendations or ways in which you see it
will be consumed?