[Automated-testing] Open Automated Testing Standards call minutes.

Maria Högberg maria.hogberg at linaro.org
Wed Jun 26 08:39:13 PDT 2019

Hi all,

The minutes from the meeting at June the 13th, and previous meeting,
can be found in the google doc here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1j1OIsFDLYqIStdm-Ltjj8XZ870oFJlUj8NrGP0CixKU

It can also be found converted as a txt here:
https://gist.github.com/danrue/e6b2a2f96458d24276abae54a81dbbd9#file-gistfile1-txt
Many thanks to Dan Rue for the conversion.

The video from this and previous meetings are yet to find a permanent
home, but when they do, this will be announced.

If you are interested to join further meetings and are not yet
invited, please send me an email and I will add you to the calendar
invite. If you do not want a calendar invite but still join the
meeting, all details can be found here:
https://elinux.org/Automated_Testing#Conference_call

All the best,

//Maria Högberg