[Automated-testing] CKI hackfest @Plumbers invite

Veronika Kabatova vkabatov at redhat.com
Wed Jun 26 04:57:35 PDT 2019

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Tim Bird" <Tim.Bird at sony.com>

I sent the draft with the original invite so you can check that out. Since
then, we added a few new topics to the list:

- Test definition standardization (from you)
- Onboarding new tests to run (versioning, unification of test locations
  etc.)
- Open testing philosophy (from Guillaume)

We'll try our best to cover all mentioned topics during the hackfest but
haven't started working on the schedule yet. We'll send it out before the
hackfest and likely will publish it on cki-project.org as well.

Veronika