[Automated-testing] FOSDEM 2019

Neil Williams neil.williams at linaro.org
Tue Jan 8 01:58:35 PST 2019

On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 at 23:48, Anders Roxell <anders.roxell at linaro.org>
wrote:

> On Tue, 4 Dec 2018 at 13:05, Chris Fiege <cfi at pengutronix.de> wrote:
> >
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > I have created a page at the elinux.org wiki with the information about
> > possible meeting I found on this list:
> >
> > https://elinux.org/Automated_Testing_FOSDEM2019
> >
> > Feel free to update the page. If we have enough topics for a meeting we
> > could try to get one of the BoF-rooms.
>
> We can only book the BoF-rooms on site and only short slots. =/

Linaro will have a stand at FOSDEM 2019 in the AW building. The stand
will be on the ground floor, along the corridor from AW120 near
MicroPython and PINE64. Various Linaro and LAVA people will be around
the stand during the event, so this can act as a focal point for
anyone wanting to talk about Linaro and or LAVA during FOSDEM.

The AW building is near the car park, across from Janson and the H building.

Various Linaro and LAVA people have been routinely attending FOSDEM
for a number of years. If you are able to get there, we will be happy
to see you.

> > Otherwise we could still try to have an informal meeting outside the
> campus
> > (Maybe in the evening?).
>
> If peole are up for that why not ?
> If yes, is there anyone that know a good place where we can meet up?
>
> Cheers,
> Anders
>

> > Regards
> > Chris

> meeting.

> possible
> > >
> > > That's a good question, I've asked the FOSDEM organizers and they said
> that
> > > they are already using all the rooms at campus. However, there's few
> BoF
> > > rooms that can "book" for shorter meetings. The downside is that they
> can
> > > only be booked on site.
> > >
> > > Do we have any topics we would like to discuss?
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > > Anders

Neil Williams
neil.williams at linaro.org