[Automated-testing] Open Automated Testing Standards conference call.

Maria Högberg maria.hogberg at linaro.org
Mon Apr 15 04:03:28 PDT 2019

Hi,

The conference call will be recorded. Notes should be posted
afterwards. The suggested Agenda is:
0. Who writes the minutes? (Preferably link to google doc here). 1.
Updates from last meeting (Dave Pigott's PDU API document, Tim Bird's
Test name standards, discussions from the mailing list). 2. Further
discussions on Test definitions and naming standards. 3. Further
discussions on PDU API definitions and standards. 4. Open discussion
of topics from mailing list. 5. Practical discussion on next meeting
and action point owners.

All the best,

//Maria Högberg