[Automated-testing] A common place for CI results?

Veronika Kabatova vkabatov at redhat.com
Thu Apr 11 09:02:59 PDT 2019

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Kevin Hilman" <khilman at baylibre.com>

Sounds good. Feel free to reach out off list to set up the time and call
location. I'll prepare a list of questions to discuss (especially as I have
no idea how the project memberships work, even though Red Hat is already a
member of Linux Foundation). Afterwards I can pass along all the information
and try to get any funding.

Thanks,
Veronika