[Automated-testing] Working Group Pages

Tim.Bird at sony.com Tim.Bird at sony.com
Thu Nov 15 14:19:16 PST 2018

This sounds great to me.  I have been gathering information related
to some of this on sub-pages off of https://elinux.org/Test_Standards

For example, I've been gathering dependency information on:
https://elinux.org/Test_Dependencies
and information about result codes on:
https://elinux.org/Test_Result_Codes

However, I think that there is information needed for different
efforts, other than the information related to, say, the standard
itself, that should have a home somewhere.

Different projects are going to have different audiences
and different activities, so I think having separate pages for them
is a good idea.

> Are there other suggestions?
I would like to see a page for build artifacts.  This would be particularly
around standards for test packages.  The other effort I think we
agreed to start was something about the Test Execution API (API 'E').

I'll wait to see what pages you create, and try to create some
in the same style.
 -- Tim