[Automated-testing] Board Farmer [starting]

Ioannis Valasakis ioannis at kano.me
Thu Jul 19 06:25:42 PDT 2018

Hey farmers,

I am a new member on this list. I was introduced to MuxPI and was happy to
meet Paweł Wieczorek in FOSDEM and discuss about it.

At the moment we haven't set up anything and I am looking around to new
ideas on how to create an OS testing farm for our KANO OS (based on
Raspberry Pi and Debian/Raspbian).

Please feel free to include my name on the eLinux board farm document,
under the interested people (that would be ioannis at kano.me).

What would you suggest as a first option to follow CI from Jenkins (where
the image is built) until going further and creating a test farm that can
go through the OS steps (some of them based on a graphical Qt-based
introductory section)? I am open to suggestions and ideas.

Things like https://github.com/resin-io/autohat are very interested for my
case! Thank you everybody.