[Automated-testing] Looking for a Debian kernel provisioning solution

Milosz Wasilewski milosz.wasilewski at linaro.org
Fri Feb 16 01:16:58 PST 2018

On 16 February 2018 at 02:04,  <Tim.Bird at sony.com> wrote:
> This looks like a really interesting and useful multi-purpose control board.
> Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
>
> Can you please add information about this (and a link to the presentation)
> on https://elinux.org/Board_Farm (in the Hardware/Multi-function section)?

It's already listed there :)

> Looks like we'll hear some about this at ELC - Pawel has a talk scheduled there
> which sounds related.

I think it might be the same talk Pawel gave at FOSDEM. In such case I
think it's really worth attending. I hope Samsung guys will open the
software they talk about. As far as I understood they're working also
on new revision of the board as the NanoPi v1.3 is different to what
there was in 1.2.

Best Regards,
milosz