[Automated-testing] Working Group Pages

Tim.Bird at sony.com Tim.Bird at sony.com
Mon Dec 17 18:03:46 PST 2018

Those look like a good start.  I would prefer that the test definition
workgroup was called "WG_TEST_DEFINITION" instead of WG_TEST_CASE_DEFINITION.
I'll make the name change on the wiki if you don't object.

I've been meaning to get out my "call for test definition pointers".  I hope to do that this
week.  You can add me to that workgroup for sure.
 -- Tim