[Automated-testing] Executing gcc and gdb test suites

Sair, Umair Umair_Sair at mentor.com
Fri Apr 13 09:58:39 PDT 2018

Thanks Mark, I'll explore dejagnu on my side.

I am currently keen to know yocto project test coverage for toolchain and whether it is enough. I would appreciate if anyone can help me out.

What about toolchain test coverage in windows sdk? Juro, I guess you can answer this better as you are the maintainer of meta-mingw layer.

Regards,
Umair Sair