[Automated-testing] Lava, Labgrid & POE

Tim.Bird at sony.com Tim.Bird at sony.com
Tue Apr 10 11:06:08 PDT 2018

No problem.  I'd like to hear what you end up with, and how
well it suits your testing needs.

> It seems this page https://elinux.org/Automated_Testing_Summit was
> created recently,

Haha.  That was supposed to be a "work-in-progress" page for me
to keep track of organizing the event.  But I see others have
already expressed interest in the meeting.   So I guess now is as
good a time as any to solicit feedback on the proposed event.
(I'll do that in a separate e-mail).

> Do you know any other communication channel to stay in the loop?
Not really.  This topic has been coming up at Embedded Linux Conference for
the last few years, but we haven't really made any progress on an industry-wide
initiative to standardize anything yet.

This e-mail list (automated-testing at yoctoproject.org) is the closest thing
we have to a "community" for this work.  I would say to stay tuned on
this list, for additional work, collaboration, and announcements.
   -- Tim