[Automated-testing] [RFC] Analysis of the Yocto Test System

Markus Boos Markus.Boos at kistler.com
Mon Feb 9 02:28:21 PST 2015

Hi Claudius

We experienced the same critical assumptions as you did.

For our testing we use:
- Jenkins (CI and trigger and display RF tests)
- Robot Framework (system and acceptance test framework)
- Serial Connection to DUT (good 'old test interface)
- Two real ethernet interfaces, where one provides a test network for the DUT
Everything runs on a single linux host

Our setup gives us flexibility, as we have devices built with other buildsystems.

BR
Markus