[Automated-testing] Automated testing with LAVA

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Thu Sep 4 04:23:11 PDT 2014

Hi folks,

As some of you may know, over the last few months we've been working through
some exercises with LAVA attempting to see how it could be integrated into the
Yocto Project QA workflow. At this point I think we've reached some conclusions
about how it's currently working, and I'd like to schedule a meeting to
discuss that with interested parties some time next week (perhaps on a hangout
as previously?)

It also strikes me that this mailing list has gone a little quiet lately,
we've not had a meeting for a while and I've not really heard anything from
other folks working on LAVA integration - it would be good to get an update on
how that is going.

Could you let me know your availability for a meeting next week (especially
those on CC, but others are welcome)? I would tentatively suggest Friday UK
evening / US Pacific morning time - would that work?

Thanks,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton