[Automated-testing] Automated testing update

Iorga, Cristian cristian.iorga at intel.com
Tue Mar 11 22:40:30 PDT 2014

We can do that via the interactive SSH, but at the moment is not integrated into the original expect script, as the purpose of the script is to control the power to the board under test.
I will discuss this with Stefan and come up with a solution; we had a preliminary discussion on that, but the technical solution was not implemented.

Regards,
Cristian Iorga
YP
Intel Corporation