[Automated-testing] Automated testing update

Iorga, Cristian cristian.iorga at intel.com
Tue Mar 11 22:28:56 PDT 2014

Hi Paul, Darren, all,

The Python script is used to interact with the remote powerstrip.
An expect script and a solution specific to our test lab infrastructure is used together with the Python script.
The solution specific to the test lab is based on interactive SSH sessions, secured via the use of SSH keys.
The expect script interacts with interactive SSH, which interacts with the Python script.

At this moment, conmux is not used in the setup, as it is not necessary for our test lab.

Regards,
Cristian Iorga
YP
Intel Corporation