[Automated-testing] LAVA Intro presentation

William Mills wmills at ti.com
Thu Jan 30 08:51:08 PST 2014

On 01/30/2014 11:20 AM, Vali Cobelea wrote:
> Hi William,
>
> Indeed as Otavio says this is quite a short notice, and we do want to
> participate but we already scheduled a lot of things for this Friday
> evening.

OK that is 3 no votes for tomorrow so I think it is safe to say we will
not go ahead.

To be honest I felt much the same way but had mentioned it last Friday
so I felt responsible to try.

I do feel it is time to get discussion started on this list.

Can I suggest someone from LTSI make a list of issues/concerns from
your previous try at using LAVA.  Please make this a new thread.

If people have followup questions from the meeting/video please ask
them here on the list.

I will try to write up my vision of the use cases.  I will also take a
crack at capturing an outline on the YP wiki.  However, I also think we
need to hear from Paul or Darren.

 > We are fine to have the talks by email, but could it be reschedule
 > for Monday - just an idea ? We do have very busy Fridays each week.
 >
 > Much appreciated,
 > Vali

Lets try to get some discussion going via e-mail.
I'll avoid Fridays for meetings.
I don't think this Monday is enough time to get e-mail discussion going.
We have a tentative standing meeting scheduled for Feb 10.