[Automated-testing] LAVA Intro presentation

Bird, Tim Tim.Bird at sonymobile.com
Fri Jan 24 11:52:53 PST 2014

Hi everyone,

I'm really sorry I missed this event, as I was very interested in comparing LAVA to Cogent's
current systems (as I understand them), and to my own systems.

Were any answers provided to the questions below?  If so, could they be posted somewhere
for review?  I think we discussed setting up a page on the Yocto Project wiki about
this effort.  Has anyone done that yet?

Thanks,
 -- Tim