Khem Raj, embedded Linux architect and Yocto Project Advisory Board member at Juniper Networks, is teaching a course this week on Developing With Embedded Linux Using the Yocto Project Framework. This course is going on daily with audio stream and slides available from the Design News education portal.
Catch the last few courses at these links.
- February 10 - Day 1: Introduction to Embedded Linux & the Yocto Project
- February 11 - Day 2: Building Pre-Defined Embedded Linux Images
- February 12 - Day 3: Customizing the Packages, Images & Layer
- February 13 - Day 4: Kernel Development
- February 14 - Day 5: Application Development Using the Yocto Project SDK